Gaining Rural Experiences of Snow Country – try everything!
Overview We arrange some snow country activities for you and put them together into one package tour based on your preference. The activities may include Kamakra(Snow Hut), Kanjiki, sleigh-ride, snow-sculpture making, snow-ploughing etc.
※This program is specially good for those who want to take only photos or to bite a a little bit of the essence in each activity.
Venue Around Seidayama Campsite
Time Required About 2hours
Starting time: 9am-3pm
Price Adult: 2,500yen／pax below primary school level : 1,500yen／pax
Participant Minimum 2 * 2 guides are needed for more than 8 participants
Season The end of December – mid-April （Changeable depending on snow condition）
Reservation One week before the activity at the latest
What to bring? Ski-wear, glove, snowboots, hat, etc
What We Prepare All the necessary items to carry out the above activities
- Drone- Video-Shooting 5,000yen
We provide a 3 min video-clip of your adventure shot by Drone
- Additional Guide 3,000yen
- Interpreter（English） 2,000yen／ hour
- ※We might not be able to accept the reservation depending on its availability
- ※We cannot be responsible for any injury or loss that is caused by participants alone. Please get insurance on your decision
- ※We received financial support from Niigata Chu-etsu Earthquake Revival Fund to develop this program
NPO GGG（Three G）Administration Office
Please contact us by filling a form in our homepage